Vanderbilt Wilson County Hospital offers a wide range of primary and specialty healthcare services, including:
- Behavioral health
- Cancer care
- Critical and intensive care
- Diagnostic imaging and radiology
- Digestive health
- Ear, nose and throat care
- Emergency care including the Primary Stroke Center
- Geriatric acute care
- Heart care including the Chest Pain Center
- Infectious disease care
- Infusion services
- Kidney care
- Labor and delivery care
The care you need doesn't have to wait
We've restarted surgeries, procedures and clinic visits that had been paused or delayed.
Just as you've made changes at home, we've made changes, too, so we can provide the care you need, safely.
Patient and Visitor Information
Find visiting hours, insurance and more.
Classes and Support Groups
Find available classes, class schedules and support group meetings.