7 a.m. – 9 p.m. daily
Intensive Care Visiting Hours:
5 a.m. – 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. – 10 p.m. daily
Intensive Care Quiet Hours (no visiting):
1 p.m. – 4 p.m. and 10 p.m. – 5 a.m. daily
Intensive Care Visiting Hours Recommendations
- Only immediate family members/specific others as identified by the patient. Limit to 2 visitors at a time.
- Visitors must be 12 years or older. You can discuss special requests for younger visitors with our staff.
- No food or drinks brought into the patient’s room.
- Refrain from visiting if you have symptoms of illness such as fever, chills or sore throat.
Patient Updates by Phone
You can call (615) 443-2538 to be directed to the nurse caring for the patient. You will need the patient’s passcode to find out about the patient’s condition.
The nursing staff will not be available during bedside shift report hours, which are 6 – 7:30, both a.m. and p.m.
The Cedars Café is located at the front entrance. All visitors are welcome.
- Breakfast: 7 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Lunch: 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Dinner: 5 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Lunch: 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
The Gift Shop is located at the front entrance across from the Cedars Café. The gift shop has jewelry, magazines, greeting cards, flowers and more.
Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For more information, call (615) 453-8224.