Patient and Visitor Information
Medical Records Requests During COVID-19 Response
With coronavirus (COVID-19) present in our region, we are not fulfilling any in-person record requests. Please request any medical records by phone, fax or mail as outlined below. Thank you.
Medical Record Information
If you need copies of your medical records, please see below. If you have questions about your medical records, call (615) 443-6012.
To Request Records by Mail or Fax
- Download an authorization form
- Complete the authorization form
- Mail or fax the completed form to:
Health Information Management
1411 Baddour Parkway
Lebanon, TN 37087
Fax: (615) 443-6074
To Request Radiology Images
To Request Financial or Billing Records
If you need copies of your financial or itemized billing records, call (615) 443-6012.
To Assist During Your Visit or Stay With Us
7 a.m. – 9 p.m. daily
Intensive Care Visiting Hours:
5 a.m. – 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. – 10 p.m. daily
Intensive Care Quiet Hours (no visiting):
1 p.m. – 4 p.m. and 10 p.m. – 5 a.m. daily
Intensive Care Visiting Hours Recommendations
- Only immediate family members/specific others as identified by the patient. Limit to 2 visitors at a time.
- Visitors must be 12 years or older. You can discuss special requests for younger visitors with our staff.
- No food or drinks brought into the patient’s room.
- Refrain from visiting if you have symptoms of illness such as fever, chills or sore throat.
Patient Updates by Phone
You can call (615) 444-8262 to be directed to the nurse caring for the patient. You will need the patient’s passcode to find out about the patient’s condition.
The nursing staff will not be available during bedside shift report hours, which are 6 – 7:30, both a.m. and p.m.
The Cedars Café is located at the front entrance. All visitors are welcome.
- Breakfast: 7 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Lunch: 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Dinner: 5 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Lunch: 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
The Gift Shop is located at the front entrance across from the Cedars Café. The gift shop has jewelry, magazines, greeting cards, flowers and more.
Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For more information, call (615) 453-8224.
Vanderbilt Wilson County Hospital offers a comprehensive range of services in a modern, safe and patient-friendly environment.
Classes and Support Groups
Find available classes, class schedules and support group meetings.