Bone and joint pain can be challenging and limit your quality of life. Our orthopedic specialists work together to provide a personalized care plan to help you return to the active life you enjoy.
Conditions We Treat
We treat a range of conditions, including:
- Damage from fractures, torn cartilage and torn ligaments
- Hip pain
- Injured and diseased joints
- Knee pain
- Severe musculoskeletal injuries and related complications
- Sports injuries
Tests, Treatments and Services
We offer a range of tests, treatments and services, including:
- Partial knee replacement
- Physical and occupational therapies
- Rehabilitative services
- Total hip replacement
- Total knee replacement
Orthopedics: Why Choose Vanderbilt Wilson County Hospital
- Recognized care: Our program is accredited in Total Hip Replacement and Total Knee Replacement by the Joint Commission.
- Skilled surgeons: Our orthopedic surgeons use less invasive techniques, which allow for smaller incisions and minimal disruption to surrounding tissue. This means a faster recovery, less pain and more mobility following surgery.
- A team approach: Our surgeons work with a team of nurses, therapists and technicians to provide you with seamless care before, during and after surgery.
- Support services: We offer a range of support services, from comprehensive classes to group therapy sessions. Our team can also answer questions, address any concerns and assist you with finding additional resources.
- Patient-centered care: We involve family members and support persons from the start and invite them to be involved actively. This helps patients better prepare for care after leaving the hospital.