We share in the excitement about the birth of your baby. Our compassionate care team provides comprehensive prenatal to postpartum care. We also offer a range of educational resources and support to help meet your needs as new parents.
Tests, Treatments and Services
We offer a range of tests, treatments and services, including:
- Birthing center tour, included with all educational classes or by appointment
- Delivery care
- Fetal monitoring
- Infant hearing screening
- Nurse anesthetist services
- Parent education including childbirth, prenatal and breastfeeding classes
- Postpartum care
- Pregnancy care
- Prenatal care
- Private room for labor, delivery and recovery
Labor and Delivery: Why Choose Vanderbilt Wilson County Hospital
- Convenient services: You can pre-register before your hospital stay, reducing your stress, so you can focus on your upcoming labor and delivery.
- Patient-centered services: We use an advanced infant security system to ensure that your newborn is safe at all times. We also require hospital staff who work with new mothers and newborns to have a special photo identification badge.